The Hamptons is located on the south fork of Long Island and about two hours away from Midtown, Manhattan by car. Take in the Hamptons by enjoying its beautiful beaches and scenery. Cooper’s Beach is one of the most well-known beaches, not just in New York, but in the United States! After you take a dip in the ocean, go enjoy some of the best restaurants around across Sag Harbor and Southampton. Get around by taking the Jitney across each sector of the Hamptons. Spend your morning enjoying a slice of local life at Stevenson’s Toys and Homeport, to display a little local pride. To cap off a long night, you have a variety of luxurious hotels and resorts to pick from, meaning you can enjoy the highest levels of comfort.
The Hamptons is the most eastern part of New York, but there’s no better way to get to grips with the area than by playing Hamptons MONOPOLY! Buy up houses and hotels, grab Chance and Community Chest cards for unexpected prizes and penalties, and charge your opponents outrageous prices to send them into bankruptcy. With iconic locations including Shelter Island, the Long Island Rail Road and Shadmoor State Park, there’s never been a better time to play out your real estate dreams.
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – The Hamptons!
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Cooper’s Beach, Southampton Inn and Montauk Airport – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family